You've landed here for a reason.
I'm glad you're here.
My work centers around women who are looking to simplify their lives and lay the foundation for contentment and connection.
Working moms who are navigating the [often competing] priorities of career + family + self care.
Women trying to balance the demands of their career and the management of their invisible illness.
Moms who are navigating their chronic illness and the needs of their child(ren).
Women who are ready to redefine who they are and reclaim a sense of self.
Women who are are ready to reconnect with their inner self and feel nourished again.
Perhaps you're sick of feeling overwhelmed, or you finally feel ready to make changes in your life. Or maybe you've been down this road for a while on your own and you feel like you're walking in circles rather than moving forward. Or possibly you're struggling with the outdated concept of "balance" and you're feeling overwhelmed by trying to fit in all of the things.
Whatever your reason, I'm here to support you.
It's very important that there's a good fit for you (the client) and for me (the guide/coach). Read below to see which best describes you.
Does this describe you?
- You want to create a life that is spacious, at ease, and joyful.
- You are an action-taker. You know that the best way to make change is through doing and that self-management is the cornerstone of moving forward.
- You have an internal locus of control. You know that you are the one steering your ship, not anyone else.
- You feel called to work with someone to guide you through the change you're looking for.
- You're willing to be held accountable.
- You want to work with someone who will be honest with you and point out when you may be self-sabotaging your growth.
- You're curious and are open to trying new experiences and having new insights.
- You crave connection with yourself, with others, and with Nature.
- You enjoy some "woo-woo". You might be dipping your toe into the world of spirituality or you might be totally comfortable with the topic.
Does this sound like you? Great! If we haven't met before then you are welcome to schedule a complimentary Initial Consultation. This is a great way to check-in with me to ask any questions about my services and to see which one(s) might best suit your goals and desires.
Or is this you?
- You are unwilling to be guided - you don't like following suggestions or being held accountable.
- You do not have the time or energy (emotional, spiritual, and physical) to commit to the work.
- You are in a position where the financial investment will cause you emotional or physical distress.
- You want someone to do the work for you - you're looking for a magic wand that will miraculously change your life.
- You don't like any form of "woo-woo" or spiritual talk.
Is this you? Welcome! At this time, I suggest that you spend some time reading my blog and moving through my resources. When you feel it's a better time, then come back and read through these two lists again and see if you lean towards the list on the left.
(Single Sessions or Session Bundles)
75mins | prices vary
The Private Guidance Sessions are your opportunity to for us to work together on a particular goal or desire.
Perhaps you are...
- ready to redefine who are, you just don't know where to start.
- feeling the urge to reclaim a sense of self - to begin rediscovering what fills you up and begin prioritizing it in your life.
- craving more space - more mental and physical room to focus on what brings you joy.
- yearning for a sense of connection - with yourself, with others, with Nature.
- wanting to start, but don't know where or how to begin.
- get overwhelmed with the distance between where you are now and where you want to be?
You are in the right place.
The Private Guidance Sessions are your opportunity to work one-on-one with me to help you feel more clarity, ease, and space in your life.
30mins | $60 CAD
Has something come up since our last call that you would like to talk more about?
Did you forget to mention something when we were last talking?
Is there something you need to talk through?
The follow-up appointments are there for you if you need to talk with me about anything that has come up since our last call that you don't want to wait to discuss until our next session together.
30 mins | complimentary
Is this your first time meeting me? Let's have a virtual coffee chat! Having a good fit between guide and client is very important so this session is my chance to get to know you and your chance to see if my style and expertise is what you are looking for.
We suggest scheduling your guidance calls every 1 - 3 weeks; however, all guidance packages are valid for six months from the date of purchase, which gives you maximum flexibility in scheduling.
There are some workshops brewing over here. Want to be the first to find out when they launch? Sign up below!